Friday, January 8, 2010

Cheats working


Last week I asked my friends who used the farmville cheats to capture a screen shot / picture of their farm for me to see the improvements of their farm.

Today, I received an email from my niece and one of my friends with the picture of their farm.

Here’s the Screen shot of my friend Flor. I’m not expecting to see an empty farm after he used the farmville cheats but after seeing the coins, experience and level, I can’t deny that the guides works.

Look at the Farmville Coins, Level and Experience

Look at the Farmville Coins, Level and Experience

This next screen shot is from niece Kristina. I laugh out loud when I saw the 4 villa was built side by side. I guess she can’t think of what to do with her farmville money at the moment. (perhaps she just put it there just to impress me :) )

4 villa on one corner of your farm is quite funny

4 villa on one corner of your farm is quite funny